Car rental Newcastle Airport Guide (NCL) for buses, taxis and trains at the Newcastle International Airport
The Newcastle International Airport is one of the smallest in the United Kingdom.
Airports, which serve approximately 5 million passengers each year. Located
less than six miles (9 km) outside the center of Newcastle, the
The airport is well connected to the city by public transport.
Including bus, train and taxi.
The airport is basic, but well equipped with some shops,
Restaurants and playgrounds. However, passengers with
Long scales would do well to bring a book or electronic devices
To keep them entertained.
Flights to Newcastle International Airport come from
Destinations around Europe, including major cities such as Paris,
Brussels, Malta, Geneva, Ibiza, Rome, Dubai, Amsterdam, Sharm
El-Sheikh, and Nice. There are also a lot of cheap flights to
The international airport of Newcastle from the most popular tourist areas of Greece.
and Spain, and daily flights to domestic destinations within the
UK. The airport is located 10 km from the center of Newcastle. The metro system connects the airport with the center of Newcastle.
Station, and other parts of the city, leaving every few minutes.
Buses also depart regularly for the Eldon Square Bus Concourse.GMT (GMT +1 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October) .Tel: +44 871 882 1121. The car rental companies represented at the airport include Avis ,
Europcar, Hertz and Interrent. Taxis are available outside the terminal. Newcastle Airport has shops, bars and restaurants. Other
The facilities include a bank, exchange offices, ATMs, luggage left,
Baby care and playground for children. Facilities for the disabled
are good; Those with special needs are advised to inform their
Airline or travel agency in advance. The short-stay parking lots and the express parking are located directly
In front of the terminal. The middle stay lot, a little further, offers 15.
Free parking minutes to pick up or drop off passengers. the
The long-term lots are located further away from the terminal and offer
Cheaper daily and weekly rates. Discounted rates are available for
Reservations are made through the airport website. www.newcastleairport.com There is free Wi-Fi connection in the terminal building. The Aspire Lounge has free wifi, televisions, fax and telephones, and
Complementary soft drinks The British Airways Lounge also has a
bussiness center. Airport hotels such as the Novotel Newcastle Airport.
and the Britannia Newcastle Airport Hotel offer conferences
Taxis from Newcastle airport: the rates of the previous taxis are only intended as a guide.
- Wynajem samochodów Montpellier | Zaoszczędź 20% na wypożyczalni samochodów w Montpellier
- Car rental Enterprise Martinique
- Car rental in Poznan - Rent a car in Poznan
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Palermo Włochy | Oszczędź 20% dzięki Rental121 ®
- Car rental in Kauai Island: Save up to 60%
- Wynajem samochodów w Lukka | Oszczędź 20% na wypożyczalniach samochodów Lucca już dziś!
- Car rental Foco Rent a Car Brazil
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Lanzarote | Zaoszczędź 20% na wypożyczalni samochodów na Lanzarote
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Liepaja | Oszczędź 20% na wypożyczalni samochodów w Liepaja już dziś!
- Car Hire in Krasnodar - Car Hire in Krasnodar
- Car rental in Dominica Compare
- Rent a car in Macon Rent a car in Macon
- Wynajem samochodów Berchtesgaden | Wynajem samochodów Berchtesgaden
- Car rental at Grand Forks Airport Compare car rental prices in
- Car rental Canal Bajo Airport Compare car rental prices
- Car hire Offenburg Car hire in Offenburg
- Car rental in Kirchheim Teck: Save up to 60%
- Car rental Abaser rental121.com
- Rent a car in Chico: Rent a car in Chico
- Car Hire Ponta Delgada Cheap Car Hire Ponta Delgada
- Compare Car Hire Lusaka Budget Car Rental - Lusaka Cheap Car Hire
- Compare Car Hire Hanoi Budget Car Rental - Hanoi Cheap Car Hire
- Rent a car in Peschiera del Garda Rent a car in Peschiera del Garda
- Maldives Budget Car Hire Car Hire
- Rent a car in U-Save