Car rental Copenhagen Airport (CPH) hire car at Copenhagen International Airport
The largest airport in Scandinavia, Copenhagen International.
The airport is located on the island of Amager. Commonly known as
Kastrup or Kastrup Airport, five miles (8 km) south of the city center
The facility sees 21 million passengers every year, of which more
More than 90 percent come on international flights. Despite the high
traffic volume, the Copenhagen international airport is an efficient
Ease with lots to see and do inside.
Excellent restaurants that serve international cuisine and a number.
Good duty-free shops and luxury brands provide entertainment for
adults, while the play areas keep the little ones occupied. exist
Also hot showers and saunas at the airport hotels, which are a
an excellent way to relax between long flights. Copenhagen Airport is five miles (8 km) southeast of downtown Copenhagen. Buses, trains and taxis provide transportation from the airport to
Downtown of Copenhagen and vice versa. The train and metro tickets are.
available at the box office about the train station in
Terminal 3. The subway receives service in intervals of four to six seconds.
During the day and every 15 to 20 minutes at night. Taxis can be
Hired from outside the arrival areas. Rates can be paid with credit.
card.GMT +1 (GMT +2 from the last Sunday of March to the last Sunday of October) .Tel: +45 3231 3231Europcar, Hertz, Budget, Sixt, Enterprise and Avis are between
the companies represented at the airport. Taxis pick up passengers outside Terminal 3. Delivery points
are located outside Terminals 2 and 3. Rates can be paid with
Cash or credit card, and drivers expect a tip. There are Danish
Taxis are specially reserved for traveling to Sweden. The bus from the terminal goes from P1 to terminals 2 and 3 and until the
Train station in Terminal 3 and to parking lots P15 and P17. All terminals have banks, bars, restaurants and meeting rooms.
There is also a wide variety of stores, from boutique
Fashion brands for Lego retailers. There are several parking lots at the Copenhagen International Airport.
Airport, which charge higher fees the closer to the terminal they are
They are located at www.cph.dk. There is fast and free wifi available. There are numerous meeting rooms with business facilities, with wifi,
workspaces, and refreshment services such as showers, drinks,
and food options. Additionally, the Clarion Hotel has 29 meetings.
Rooms and a ballroom with capacity for 500 people.
Taxis from Copenhagen airport: the rates of the previous taxis are only intended as a guide.
- Car rental Avis Martinique
- Beliche Campers Rent a car rental121.com
- Sixt car hire Paraguay
- Wynajem samochodów Genewa | Zaoszczędź do 20% na Wypożyczalni samochodów w Genewie
- Kasina Car Hire rental121.com
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Campeche | Zaoszczędź na wypożyczalni samochodów w Campeche
- Wynajem samochodów Aurich | Zaoszczędź 20% na wypożyczalni samochodów Aurich już dziś!
- Car rental St. Peter's Airport Reunion Compare car rental prices
- Car Hire Porto Velho Cheap Car Hire in Porto Velho
- Compare Car Hire Jaipur Budget Car Rental - Jaipur Cheap Car Hire
- Meridian Rent a Car Car Rental
- Hakuba car rental: Hakuba travel guide Compare Car Rental
- Rent a car in Cambodia Rent a car in Cambodia
- Rent a car in Charleroi Rent a car in Charleroi
- Car rental at Ushuaia airport Compare car rental prices
- Canary Islands Car Hire rental121.com
- Egilsstadir Lotnisko Wynajem samochodów | Zaoszczędź 20% na wypożyczonych samochodach
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Soczi Zaoszczędź do 20% na Wypożyczalnie samochodów w Soczi
- Massy Car Rental - Rent a car in Massy
- Car rental Palermo airport Compare car rental prices
- Car Hire Right Cars Latvia
- Car rental Goldcar Croatia
- Humberside Airport (HUY) car rental hire car at Humberside Airport
- Car hire in Valais Car hire in Valais
- Car Rental in Otta: Car rental in Otta